- Listen to Audiobooks without the Audible App
21 Jan '23As someone who’s reading all day long – mainly technical documentation, code, mails and chat messages – I enjoy the luxury of having someone else read a book to me very much. That’s why I have always been an avid audiobook user.
- Run Your Own LastPass on Hardened OpenBSD
14 Dec '22
- Reclaiming (Mobile) Privacy with GrapheneOS
10 Nov '22… and improving your smartphone’s security along the way!
- ProtonMail Shows Why Your Data Won't Ever be Private Under Any "Orderly" Jurisdiction
10 Sep '21Another day, another eyebrow-raising situation unfolding at one of Europe’s privacy poster child. ProtonMail helping Swiss law-enforcement and Europol in an arrest warranted by French authorities once again shows how little the European turf can be trusted with privacy and why no customer data will ever be truly private under any industrialized nation’s jurisdiction.
- Tracked No More: Goodbye Google
20 Mar '21Goodbye Google! For the past couple of years I’ve been using the company’s services extensively, but with the amount of scandals and privacy issues it was time to cut ties.