An overview of all noteworthy projects that I was either working on before or I’m currently working on, including technical details and insights.
- Superhighway84Superhighway84 is an open source, terminal-based, IPFS-powered, USENET-inspired, uncensorable, decentralized peer-to-peer internet discussion system with retro aesthetics.
- JournalistJournalist is an open source RSS aggregator (a.k.a. self-hosted Feedly) that can sync subscriptions and read/unread items across multiple clients without requiring a special client-side integration.
- CanardCanard is an open source, terminal-based RSS reader that was initially developed for Journalist and supports displaying full-length articles with inline ASCII images.
- readerA lightweight tool offering better readability of web pages on the CLI.
- ZeitZeit, erfassen. A command line tool for tracking time spent on activities.
- CloudcashCloudcash is an open source, part CLI, part GUI tool that allows checking the current usage/billing information on a variety of different cloud service providers, including Amazon AWS, DigitalOcean, Vultr and others!
- KiwiKiwi turns your Pimoroni Keybow into a fully customizable poor-man’s Elgato Stream Deck!
- PlanorPlanor is an open source TUI client for cloud service like Amazon AWS, Vultr, Heroku, and many more.
- go-fleekgo-fleek is an open source Go library for accessing the Fleek API.
- go-rendergo-render is an open source Go library for accessing the Render API.
- GeldGeld is an open source, terminal-based budget management tool that allows importing of CSV transaction data from various banks like ING and Revolut.
- addrbaddrb is a super lightweight command line address book that supports VCARD synchronization via CardDAV, output templating using
text/template, as well as JSON output. And it can also list birthdays!
- ConclusiveConclusive is an open source TUI client for the privacy respecting web analytics service Plausible.io.
- GomphotheriumGomphotherium is an open source, terminal-based client for the Fediverse (“Mastodon”).
- cexeccexec is an open source command line tool that can run other commands and cache their output for a custom amount of time, so that subsequent runs will return the cached output instead of running the command again.