- Linux on the Desktop: Part One7 Sep '20
I left the Linux desktop nearly 10 years ago. Now I'm trying to go back in order to escape from a closed-source environment, by investigating on possible hardware options and trying out first steps on cheap alternatives.
- Haunted No More: Goodbye Ghost28 May '20
Goodbye Ghost! After a long time with little improvement and many
struggles I've moved this journal to a leaner and more managable
- The Absurdity of Modern Tools23 May '20
"Much of the power of the UNIX operating system comes from a style of program design that makes programs easy to use and, more important, easy to combine with other programs."
- DIY: Khadas VIM3 Vertical Stand & Fan Mount12 Apr '20
With barely any ecosystem around Khadas' products, I decided to fullfil the need for a stand with integrated cooling for the VIM3 on my own.
- Ultra-Portable Data Center5 Apr '20
I'm travelling. A lot. And I work with data. With a lot of data. A lot of private data. My own data, but also data from clients. Highly confidential data.
- Trapped on an Island: Coffee with a Moka Pot29 Mar '20
It's the stuff that wakes you up in the morning and transforms you from an obnoxious human being into the lovely person that you are. But what do you do when you can't simply get your daily fix from the coffee shop around the corner?
- DIY: Raspberry Pi 4 Vertical Stand + Cooler Frames22 Mar '20
Let's make the Raspberry Pi 4 finally keep its cool and look that way!
- Miami, USA28 Jan '20
- Lisbon, Portugal14 Jan '20
- Giving Adobe the Finger11 Oct '19
Giving Adobe the finger by switching from Lightroom to Capture One – and taking all VSCO Film presets with me!