- Linux on the Desktop: Part Two5 Jul '21
After more than 10 years on macOS I made the switch back to Linux on my
desktop – but not how I originally
The PC laptop market is bonkers and I decided to not play along.
- Canard: A Command Line TUI Client for the Journalist RSS Aggregator24 Apr '21
What if I told you that you could read your RSS feeds in your terminal, in
full length, without ads, beautifully rendered with images?
Meet Canard, a command line #TUI client for the Journalist RSS aggregator.
- Conclusive: A Command Line Client for Plausible Analytics15 Apr '21
Conclusive, a command line client for Plausible.io, the open and
privacy-respecting analytics platform.
- Gomphotherium: A Command Line Mastodon Client8 Apr '21
Gomphotherium (/ˌɡɒmfəˈθɪəriəm/; “welded beast”), a command line
Mastodon client, offering a CLI as well as a TUI with a usage
similar to rainbowstream for Twitter. It is intended to be used at 80
characters width maximum, but ideally inside tmux as a
- SourceHut: builds.sr.ht Jobs on Ephemeral DigitalOcean Droplets2 Apr '21
Let’s optimize costs and energy consumption of SourceHut-based Git
infrastructures by integrating its CI service, builds.sr.ht, with a cloud
infrastructure provider, namely DigitalOcean.
- Tracked No More: Goodbye Google20 Mar '21
Goodbye Google! For the past couple of years I’ve been using the company’s
services extensively, but with the amount of scandals and privacy
issues it was time to cut ties.
- Journalist: An RSS Aggregator10 Jan '21
Journalist is an RSS aggregator that supports the Fever API and can be used
with popular RSS clients. It is available on macOS, Linux, FreeBSD,
NetBSD, OpenBSD & Plan9.
- My 2020 Year in Review3 Jan '21
With 2020 being over I wanted to share some info and stats on my key
moments and accomplishments as well as an outlook on the plans for 2021. In
addition, I also share my experience on travel during 2020 and add some
info on things I’ve been frequently asked about by friends and
- Aruba31 Dec '20
- Porto, Portugal7 Nov '20